Job in brief
You will be responsible to prepare and examine financial accounting records, ensure records are accurate and VAT are paid.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Completing accounts of various companies.
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures.
- Managing income and expenditure accounts.
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status.
- Filing and completing VAT requirements and other financial obligations.
- Entering and managing financial accounting software used by the company.
- Must have passed CA (Inter).
- A minimum of 3 years of practical experience in reviewing various entity/company accounts.
- Experience in UAE VAT reviews.
- Versatile / various accounting software knowledge would be a plus.
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently.
- Those who have worked with Accounting services companies would be given preference.
- Ability to work on a flexible work schedule.
- Dynamic and passionate with a strong teamwork mentality.
What you can expect from the employer
- An attractive tax-free salary.
- Health insurance.
- A clean and hygienic environment.
- Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- GBP Month
- Address Dubai, UAE
- Experience Level Associate
- Minimum Years of Experience 3