If you have experience in supporting applications development, as a Documentum professional who has experience in business and technical perspectives, then you are the one we are looking for.
- Investigate problems and other requests for support and determine appropriate actions
- Provide feedback and advice as guide to the team members when required
- Perform root cause assessment, debug all issues on Daman applications.
- Ensure availability of applications is in line with agreed SLAs.
- Identify software faults/bugs and communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders
- Perform quality assurance check on the deliverables of the supplier
- Administer Daman applications environment by using appropriate tools and methodologies.
- Create, maintain, manage, and update documentation as required.
- Collaborate closely with the Applications and Processes Monitoring and Service Management Officer to improve quality of applications support service
- Actively engage in capacity planning subject to occasional call or on-site support outside the working hours to provide consultation related to application failure or to perform application deployment.
Required Qualification / Skills / Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in this role.
- Solid understanding of multiple tier application architecture
- Experience with large scale enterprise-level systems
- Good knowledge of the recent web service technology (Java Web-Services, BPEL Interfaces, etc.,)
- Solid understanding of web application technologies
- Knowledge of Middleware technologies (Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat, IIS)
- Good knowledge of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) concepts
- Good knowledge of Linux (Redhat, Oracle Linux), Windows (2008+)
- Good Knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Good leadership skills including people management, selection and development skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English; knowledge of Arabic is an advantage, but not a must.
- Very good analytical, planning, forecasting, execution, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to acquire and apply new skills.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Respect and promote trust and confidentiality.
- Results oriented whilst ensuring high quality of work and able to “think out of the box”
- Strong level of customer service orientation and professionalism in all interactions
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and promote teamwork and knowledge sharing to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Good knowledge of health insurance concepts
- Good knowledge in Atlassian suite of applications (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo).
Job Location: Dubai
Type of Employment: Contract
What you can expect from the employer:
- An attractive salary.
- Health insurance.
- A clean and hygienic environment.
- Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- Opportunities to learn and improve credentials.
- Opportunity to work and manage multi-nationals.
- Relocation / immigration assistance.
- GBP Month
- Address Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Minimum Years of Experience 7