Are you an Application Support professional, having experience in providing technical assistance for applications such as WebApps, Mobile Apps, SaaS, Azure, AWS and hands on experience with SQL / MySQL, then you are the one we are looking for.
- Respond to request for technical assistance in person, via phone or electronically through the Ticket System.
- Liaise with third-party vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades with infrastructure team.
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Responding to breakdowns
- Perform programming, testing, quality assurance phases of assigned technical work.
- Oversees all aspects of user and system documentation, user training sessions, systems support and opening service requests
- Providing 1st and 2nd line technical support on the products; answering support queries.
- Support/train company employees on all existing software applications.
- Document and report on the status of major issues tech center operational status, etc.
- Weekend and out-of-hours working will sometimes be necessary.
- Understand the requirements of the customer to provide the suitable solution.
Required Qualification / Skills / Experience
- Degree in Information Technology or related.
- At least 4+years’ experience in supporting users in an IT support role.
- Hands on experience of SQL, MySQL Experience in developing and supporting Webapps, mobile apps
- Hands on experience of PHP, CMS (Concrete, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience of Server-side scripts like HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Experience of UiPath – SAP ERP
- Train the users on any existing implemented/purchased applications.
- Maintain, respect, and protect the confidentiality of information held within, or transferred across, the company computer and communication resources.
- Other IT related duties as assigned.
- Experience with SaaS application support
- Deployment Experience on one of cloud providers (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Good to have experience with Atlassian products administration and configuration for Jira and Confluence.
- Eager to learn new technologies and have analytical skills.
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Type of Employment: Permanent / Full time
What you can expect from the employer
- An attractive salary.
- Health insurance.
- A clean and hygienic environment.
- Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- Opportunities to learn and improve credentials.
- Opportunity to work and manage multi-nationals.
- Relocation / immigration assistance provided to relocate to UAE.
- GBP Month
- Address Dubai, UAE
- Experience Level Associate
- Minimum Years of Experience 4