Do you have experience being a part of development team in Microsoft Dynamics Role and experience in developing integrations (preferably C#/Logic Apps) to and from Microsoft D365? Then you are the one we are looking for.
- Work with the business to identify technical solutions for business requirements
- Develop, modify and maintain the internally developed applications/integrations across the business with the primary focus being Dynamics CRM
- Providing expert advice and support when systems are being upgraded or installed
- Ensuring written technical documentation is created and maintained
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with partners and stakeholders
- To provide clear and cogent reports to required deadlines for the development team manager and key stakeholders as required.
Required Qualification / Skills / Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent – Programming, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years working as part of a development team in a Microsoft Dynamics role
- 4+ years’ experience in Microsoft D365
- 4+ years’ experience in developing integrations (preferably C#/Logic Apps) to and from Microsoft D365
- Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Experience of Dynamics CRM 2011
- Experience with Power Platform, Power Apps, Power BI and Flow
- CDS / Data verse
- T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules and Microsoft best practice implementation
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create and carry out testing/unit testing
- Developing internal processes/systems based on requirements/specification
- Ability to develop integrations between systems (internal and external)
- Ability to develop reports from heterogenous sources in the cloud/on-premises
Job Location: Cape town, South Africa
Type of Employment: Permanent / Full time
What you can expect from the employer
- An attractive salary.
- Health insurance.
- A clean and hygienic environment.
- Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- Opportunities to learn and improve credentials.
- Opportunity to work and manage multi-nationals.
- Relocation / immigration assistance.
- GBP Month
- Address Cape Town, South Africa
- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Minimum Years of Experience 5 +