Are you an intellectual in numbers, can do financial analysis of various businesses, excellent in finding variances with projections vs actuals, good at converting the ups and downs into stories, then you are the one we are looking for. A candidate from a consulting firm would be apt for this role.
- Review of the accounts of the clients to ensure accuracy and completeness of the accounts.
- Developing Power BI solutions and dashboards.
- Discuss the observations with the customer for necessary action.
- Performing various analysis and prepare the MIS reports.
- Execution of external and internal audit assignments.
- Checking on VAT compliances and filling of VAT returns.
- Execution of financial process review and automation assignments.
- Visits to customers’ offices.
- Making analysis in Excel as well as in Power BI.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
Required Qualifications / Skills Experience:
- CA Inter / ACCA / MBA Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in audit or consulting firm.
- Deep understanding of the accounts till finalization.
- Analyzing various financial reports.
- Business acumen
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Excellent knowledge of advance MS Excel and MIS reporting.
- Knowledge of Power Query and Power BI is preferable.
- Knowledge of ERP system.
- Knowledge of Power BI would be an added advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to adjust to various situations and perform under pressure.
What you can expect from the employer
- An attractive tax-free salary.
- Paid vacation with air ticket.
- Health insurance.
- A clean and hygienic environment.
- Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- Immigration assistance for candidates from abroad.
- If the candidate is in abroad, remote work is allowed initially up to 2 months
- GBP Month
- Address Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Experience Level Associate
- Minimum Years of Experience 3