Job in brief
A leading hypermarket chain of business house is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to be working from their head office in Dubai.
- Working closely with the CEO & GM for all related finance business aspects.
- Support the monthly close process including preparation of variance reports and analysis with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- Managing the accounting function, tax compliance and financial planning & analysis.
- Monitoring overall financial performance by each business unit.
- Coordinating annual budget and long-range planning and preparing financial data for business reviews.
- Managing Vendor Management and Reconciliation
- Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger and tax compliance.
- Working closely with management team to co-pilot the business growth and proactively assist the management team in any financial related situation.
- Improve the business processes and internal control.
- Participate in strategic planning and company development as the management team member.
- Manage the relationship with the fiscal authorities and financial auditor.
- Responsible for coordination, preparation and timely consolidation of all projects, performance and forecasting functions.
- Analyzing and interpreting the VAT as per FTA Law.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Developing Cost reports, product costing for new launch products and setting the price (wholesale and retail) as per the company’s margin policy.
Qualifications & Experience
- Professional qualification in Finance CA/ACCA preferred.
- Must have worked for a hypermarket chain.
- Minimum 8 years of related experience in UAE and at least 3 years in a management role.
- High level of expertise in Excel.
- Must have experience in various finance/accounting software.
- In depth knowledge of FTA laws.
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and can organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- GBP Month
- Address Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Minimum Years of Experience 8