Job in brief
We are seeking a Hydrogeologist / Groundwater Modeler to help with challenging projects related to quantitative hydrogeology in Neom Saudi.
The person in this position will apply hydrogeology and groundwater modeling skills on projects related to water supply evaluations, remediation of contaminated groundwater, planning and development, and groundwater-surface water interactions.
Responsibilities may include working individually or as a part of a project team to assist with conceptual site model development, numerical modeling of groundwater flow and fate and transport and aquifer test performance and analysis.
Making parameter estimation and uncertainty analysis
Complete field investigation methods, including oversight of well installation; planning, performance, and analysis of aquifer tests; and collection of soil and groundwater samples.
Making aquifer test implementation and analysis
Implementing technical tasks on groundwater modeling projects
Making coursework in variable-density modeling of groundwater flow and the use of fate and transport codes (e.g., using MODFLOW FLEX)
Required Qualification / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in geology, hydrogeology, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience directly related to groundwater flow and/or fate and transport modeling.
- Must have working experience with MODFLOW FLEX software.
- Must be competent in Revit3D Modeling;
- Must be familiar with Steel and Concrete Structure modelling;
- Knowledge of 3D modelling of bridge structures, water structures like pumping stations is a plus and consulting background.
- Strong quantitative and computer skills.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, ability to write well, and attention to detail
- A flexible working style and the ability to work independently and with teams of specialists to meet client and project needs
Job Location: Neom, Saudi
Type of Employment: Permanent / Full time
Salary: SAR 15000 – 22000/month (negotiable)
What you can expect from the employer
- An attractive tax-free salary.
- Free food, transportation and accommodation provided at location.
- Health insurance.
- A clean and hygienic environment.
- Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- Opportunity to work with one of a leading European companies.
- Paid vacation with annual air ticket or possible for a rotation of 12 weeks on / 2 weeks off.
- Salary Offer SAR 22K/Month GBP SAR 22K/Month Month
- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Minimum Years of Experience 5