Are you a dedicated and experienced HSE Officer ready to make a significant impact?
Explore this exciting opportunity with one of our esteemed clients, a company committed to safety and poised for growth in the dynamic world of health, safety, and environmental management.
- Assist in formulating, implementing, and maintaining basic policies, programs, and techniques necessary to achieve company goals and regulatory requirements related to health, safety, and environmental issues.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with health, safety, and environmental agencies to ensure compliance with regulatory issues.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with department managers and supervisors to provide for and ensure that employees receive training and development in promoting a safe and healthy working environment.
- Recognize potential HSE issues and monitor corrective action to prevent reoccurrence.
- Assist with incident investigations.
- Locate, consolidate, label, and store waste in accordance with government regulations; coordinate waste removal and disposal with qualified waste haulers and disposal sites as well as all relevant documentation.
- Prepare and file required HSE reports, i.e. Annual Waste Summary.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current regulations by contact with external organizations and bodies in order to be familiar with new developments in HSE.
- Manage incident reports within the Corporate HSE online reporting system.
- Conduct hands-on HSE training courses, such as forklift operations, crane and rigging, etc.
- Conduct on-site safety and environmental audits.
- Conduct regular safety meetings.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all Company’s HSE policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- A certification in NEBOSH or equivalent is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in HSE.
- Strong working experience with ISO procedures.
- Experience in rental equipment or in the oil and gas industries preferred.
- Ability to work in changing temperature environments.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be able to present and train multiple personnel in small or large groups.
- Communicates and works well with diverse groups of personnel, Supervisors, and Managers.
- Experience in conducting training like First Aid, and CPR are required.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Employment Type: Permanent / Full-time
Salary: AED 6,000 – AED 8,000 per month
Attractive tax-free salary.
Paid annual vacation with air ticket.
Professional and hygienic working environment.
- Salary Offer AED 6000 - AED 8000/Month GBP AED 6000 - AED 8000/Month Month
- Experience Level Executive
- Minimum Years of Experience 3