If you are an advanced Java developer, having experience in leading a team, who has experience in developing platforms or frameworks, components and having knowledge of the open-source software/ tools/ technologies, then you are the one we are looking for.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing software development, support and maintenance projects
- Participate in a full software development life cycle and write code that is maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Work on platform products to translate business requirements into technical designs and plan sprints that deliver quality components and products on time.
- Determine project requirements and develop work schedules for the team.
- Bring deep experience and strategic insight spanning from Design, Development and deployment of applications and platform tools.
- Conduct unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
- Own and execute projects independently and drive technical decisions as an expert.
- Use Coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
- Build relationships with stakeholders, manage expectations, and establish credibility.
- Partner with the development team on building intelligent business solutions focused on CUSTOMER experience in a deadline-driven environment with highest quality.
- Assist the product engineering team of product owners and business analysts in specifying requirements into technical requirements.
- Actively participate in research, discussions and decisions on software architecture, development processes, and other standards
- Actively participate in Standups, Refinements, Planning, Retrospectives, Demos etc.,
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
Required Qualification / Skills / Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as Java Technical Lead
- A certification in Java would be preferred, but not a must.
- Java Server pages (JSP) and servlets
- Web frameworks (e.g., Struts and Spring)
- Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
- Markup languages like XML and JSON
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns
- Abstract classes and interfaces.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Fluent in English – verbal conversation skills, as well as Email writing skills.
- Efficient time management skills and complete the project on-time.
Job Location: Dubai
Type of Employment: Contract
Salary Offered: AED 15000
What you can expect from the employer
- An attractive salary.
- Health insurance.
- A clean and hygienic environment.
- Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- Opportunities to learn and improve credentials.
- Opportunity to work and manage multi-nationals.
- Relocation / immigration assistance.
- Salary Offer AED 15000 GBP AED 15000 Month
- Address Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Minimum Years of Experience 10