Job in brief
Are you a result oriented Real Estate Leasing Professional? Willing to achieve beyond the goals? Then you are one we are looking for.
The position is for a company that owns various real estate properties in Dubai and not for a real estate company.
- Arrange Residential/Commercial Property Listings on regular basis through personal networking, digital media and real estate portals.
- Actively be involved in the leasing residential (apartments, villas and shops) /commercial properties (shops) on behalf of the company with digital media agencies.
- Follow proper documentation process for every transaction and make sure the compliance is met always.
- Stay in constant touch with the Line Manager to update him about all ongoing transactions and seek his help to improve the process.
- Arranging appointment with the company’s in-house photographer to take latest and clear pictures of the property in order to do a good listing advertisement.
- Always stay informed about the Real Estate market trends, dynamics and be familiar about the current pricing of rental in Dubai market.
- Stay focused in your area of specialization and constantly think of ideas to obtain more listings and loyal tenants.
- Estimate the current market price and suggest a reserve or minimum leasing price for advertising of properties.
- Assess tenants’ needs and show the properties of their interest.
- Always give options to tenants for their property search.
- Take prospective tenants to view properties and advise them on merits of properties.
- Promote properties through various advertisement channels, open houses, and participate in multiple listing services.
- 5 + years of total experience in Real estate leasing of retail and residential properties.
- Bachelor’s degree in any business related field.
- Arabs preferred. Non-Arabs must speak Arabic.
- Must have knowledge of Ejari, preparing tenancy contracts and real estate law.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Candidate must have worked for real estate companies within UAE.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
What you can expect from the employer
- An attractive tax-free salary.
- Paid vacation with air ticket.
- Health insurance.
- A clean and hygienic environment.
- Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- GBP Month
- Address Dubai, UAE
- Experience Level Associate
- Minimum Years of Experience 5