Job in brief
Are you an enthusiastic Financial control analyst? Having experience in budgeting, controlling, handling internal controls and process improvement, and served for a regional business unit for an International firm? Then you are the one we are looking for. Your main role would be leading the financial planning and analysis function with a key accountability managing the financial for the Regional Sales and Service Centers.
- Budgeting, Controlling & Reporting
- Responsible for the financial part of project Management, project Accounting and reporting for Mid- and Long- term Operational Business Projects and installations.
- Manage the pipeline, order entry and backlog for Mid- and Long- term Operational Business Projects and installations.
- Provide support in regular financial closing, reporting and forecasting (projects & installations) cycle to ensure appropriate review, governance and decision support requirements.
- Compile and generate value-added management reporting package.
- Manage the budgeting & forecasting consolidation process across the Region.
- Internal Control & Process Improvement
- Provide expert advice and analytical support to commercial and support functions by proactively identifying opportunities and raising challenges to meet business objectives and mitigate risks (margin erosion, credit risk, compliance)
- Provide expert advice and financial analysis on ad hoc initiatives such as tender and access pricing, new product introduction, new sales channels, etc.
- Execute simplification projects and implementation of best practices for continuous improvement in both business’ and finance organization’s ways of working.
- Assisting management and QA in the risk assessment process and embedding a risk management culture throughout the organization.
- Review, update and document business processes and accounting/financial policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Adhoc duties
- Preparation financial reports
- Assist the Group Finance Department (Treasurer and Business Controller) in providing relevant & timely financial information.
- Collect, & consolidate financial reports. Ensure the accuracy and integrity of accounting records and financial systems. Analyze & explain evolution of figures.
- Collect, check, rework & consolidate Projects sales & Contribution Margin (sales, margins, orders, backlog, payment terms). Perform sanity check on the figures.
- Perform reconciliations between the different Project reports, supervise the corrections.
- Collection & consolidate various other reports (headcount, capex, sales KPI, forecasts, operational KPI, etc.).
- Consolidate & regularly update management PowerPoint presentations
- Liaise with different departments to ensure the Regional Business Vice President, Project Managers and Finance department is properly supporting the needs of the operating businesses.
- Assist the Regional Vice President and Group Business Controller in the preparation, collection, consolidation & analysis of budget figures & forecasts.
- There could be a travel of 20% of working time.
- Preparation financial reports
Required Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in Accounting, Controlling & Budgeting principles and Process improvement.
- Familiar with IFRS and most usual tax matters.
- Knowledge of long-term project accounting.
- Proficiency with computers and excellent Microsoft skills.
- System/ERP knowledge, Navision/Microsoft Dynamics 365/Power BI is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English.
- French language is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to support
- Proven team player with leadership skills including the ability to coach and energize others.
- Ability to analyse complex data with accuracy.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and customer service skills.
- Excellent planning & administration skills.
- Open to innovation and new ways of working.
- Innovative thinking and can-do attitude.
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills.
What you can expect from the employer
- An attractive tax-free salary.
- Paid vacation with air ticket.
- Health insurance.
- A clean and hygienic environment.
- Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- GBP Month
- Address Dubai, UAE
- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Minimum Years of Experience 10