Job in brief
Are you an ambitious and results driven Sales Executive? Looking for challenges with a “can do attitude”? You are the one we are looking for. We are looking for a competitive IT Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have a clientele database, excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our IT services, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate clients’ needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media and visiting to client’s office, if required.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Analyze customer’s business needs and provide them a unique demonstration of the client’s software and how the solution can fulfil customer’s business needs.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Preparing product presentation to customers and convince them to buy available products.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- A minimum of 3 years of Sales experience in B2B segment of IT Support & Maintenance, IT outsourcing / IT outsourcing solutions / AMC services.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Marketing or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Work well under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Currently in UAE.
What you can expect from the employer
- An attractive tax-free salary.
- Paid vacation with air ticket.
- Health insurance.
- A clean and hygienic environment.
- Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- GBP Month
- Address Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Experience Level Associate
- Minimum Years of Experience 3