Are you goal oriented, a relentless hunter, driving to win new businesses, having a track record of exceeding monthly goals, passionate about selling, having a deep knowledge of Logistics / Shipping / Freight Forwarding Industry and possessing excellent presentation and closing skills? Then we would love to talk to you!
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the Orient.
- Job opening & Closures.
- Negotiate rates with shipping lines and quote the customer.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Follow up with clients for outstanding supported by the Finance Controller.
Required Skills / Knowledge / Experience:
- A diploma or an associate degree in any streams.
- At least 5 years of UAE experience as a Sales Executive in Logistics / Shipping / Freight Forwarding industry.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in logistics projects would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrative experience in closing sales within the framework of high growth market like Dubai, complex industry and fiercely competitive business environment.
- Having previous key accounts, clientele database, trade or vertical industry expertise.
- An understanding of the role the sales function plays within an organization and collective high performance that is necessary to build and support a successful business unit.
What you can expect from the employer
- An attractive tax-free salary.
- Paid vacation with air ticket.
- Health insurance.
- A clean and hygienic environment.
- Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- GBP Month
- Address Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Experience Level Associate
- Minimum Years of Experience 5