Job in brief
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic, highly challenging Sales Manager having experience in Logistics / shipping / freight forwarding then you are the one we are looking for? This is an excellent opportunity to drive a dynamic business with huge growth potential.
In order to be considered, you must be already based in the Abu Dhabi.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales targets and profitability
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Executives
- Maintains healthy receivables & monitor level of bad debts for sales team
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Executive’s sales and activity performance
- Provides weekly EOWs & monthly Sales Report to General Manager regarding sales performance
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Sets examples for Sales Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Maintains metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws regulations and ISO requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in shipping/logistics/freight forwarding industry, out of it three years as a Sales or BD manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Must be from shipping/logistics/freight industry.
- Must have experience in Abu Dhabi market.
- Must hold a valid driving license.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Experience in working with prequalification.
- Must be fluent in English, verbal and written communication.
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: 13k AED -15k AED/Month
Type of Employment: Permanent / Full time
What you can expect from the employer
AED 13K to 15K/month + sales commission.
Annual paid vacation.
A clean and hygienic environment.
Working with decent / highly educated and professional team.
- Salary Offer 13k AED -15k AED GBP 13k AED -15k AED Month
- Experience Level Mid-Senior level
- Minimum Years of Experience 5